About BE Webbe Removals
A family-run business with over 115 years’ experience.
The name B E Webbe is synonymous with professional removals. We move people from just around the corner to the four corners of the world. Our modern range of various sized removal vehicles caters for every eventuality and our full-time staff have the expertise to deal with the most challenging task, however difficult the access.
Our vehicles are maintained by our own experienced and fully equipped Transport Department.
Established in 1908, the company continues to grow from strength to strength with offices in Derby, Burton upon Trent, Nottingham, Sutton in Ashfield, Long Eaton and Rotherham.
Our services include local, national, and European removals as well as worldwide shipping and eight Self-Storage facilities accommodating over 300,000 sq. ft of capacity.
As well as home removals, B.E. Webbe has vast experience in dealing with office and corporate moves and has long established contracts with leading companies and organisations including Rolls Royce, Derby City Council, JCB and Toyota.
With an unsurpassed reputation for quality and reliability, B.E. Webbe is committed to customer service and mutual goodwill.
Registered Company Details:
British Association of Removers (BAR) B.E. Webbe have been members since 1978. B.E. Webbe Removals (Derby) Ltd Registered in England 1288100
Every BAR member makes the following key commitments:
We promise to act fairly and reasonably with you and uphold all the standards contained in the Code. Our key commitments are:
- To make sure that our advertising and promotional literature is clear and not misleading.
- To provide you with a clear description, price and timetable for the work carried out.
- To offer insurance or other protection options.
- To explain clearly our liability for loss or damage, the time limit for making claims and cancellation/postponement rights and charges.
- To provide staff who are courteous, competent, and committed to providing a high standard of service.
- To deal quickly and sympathetically with things that go wrong.
- To publicise this Code, have copies freely available and make sure our staff are trained to put it into practice.