For domestic removals, B E Webbe offer a choice of three service options
No Packing – where the customer packs all the items into boxes and then leaves all the large items of furniture to us.
Part Packing – where we do the packing of all the breakable items, including crockery, glassware, ornaments, china, and small pictures. The Customer is then left to do the packing of all the non-breakable items such as clothes, books, and toys.
Full Packing – where we do all the packing, including the supply of whatever packing materials are required. The only thing we ask from our customer s is that items from the loft are brought down on to the first floor level.
No matter what packing service you opt for, we can assure you of the highest standards of workmanship will apply. All B E Webbe staff follow exacting procedures which include the following
- All furniture is individually wrapped.
- All hanging garments can be left in wardrobes.
- Computers will only need to be disconnected.
- Hessian floor mats will be laid out at the entrance to your property.
- Our staff will lay out your new home just the way you want it.
- On satisfactory completion of the removal all you have to do is sign the Job Information Sheet .
- B E Webbe only employ full-time, professional staff who work to the highest standard.
- We can also undertake specialised work such as the removal of grandfather clocks and grand pianos. We can even arrange for professional removal of full sized snooker tables.
Please ask for our full terms and conditions for more information.
Call us now for a free survey
0800 294 6644